Brian has been employed by Nalco Water since 1978 in a variety of technical sales and marketing positions including District Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, and Senior Product Manager. He is currently a Senior Marketing Manager in Nalco Water’s Global High Tech Strategic Business Unit, handling the Microelectronics industry. He has published in or presented at several different technical forums including:
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE),
- Industrial Energy Technology Conference (IETC),
- International District Energy Association (IDEA),
- International Symposium on Sustainable Systems and Technology (associated with IEEE)
- International Tire Exhibition and Conference (ITEC),
- International Water Conference (IWC),
- National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE),
- National Facilities Management and Technology Conference (NFMT),
- Semiconductor Environmental Safety and Health Association (SESHA),
- Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry (TAPPI),
- Ultra Pure (UP Micro) Conference
- Western Regional Boiler Association (WRBA).
He has a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from the Technological Institute of Northwestern University. He holds eleven US patents, and has filed his twelfth and thirteenth.