Submit an Abstract to the 2021 Ultrapure Micro Conference
Submission deadline is June 18th 2021 at 11.59 PM PST.
Thank you for showing interest in submitting an abstract for Ultrapure Micro 2021.
Please see an extended list of topics of interest below.
Click on each title to see more details.
- Particle management/control
- Particle monitoring
- H2O2 monitoring/control/Impact on the manufacturing process
- UPW materials improvements
- Point of use treatment
- Organics monitoring; TOC speciation
- Metals in UPW
- Cost reduction and other continuous improvements
- UPW system maintenance challenges; Metrology Calibration and maintenance
- UPW System Capacity Management
- Reclamation and reuse challenges
- New chemistry challenges
- Organics control
- Sulfuric acid management
- Salinity in wastewater
- Wastewater monitoring issues
- Cu waste management
- Wafer thinning and slurry solids
- Nitrate in wastewater discharge
- Hydrogen fluoride wastewater treatment
- Dilute sulfuric treatment, TDS reduction
- Brine management
- Cooling towers (make up, efficiency, concentration cycle improvement)
- Water conservation and site water use
- Tool waste segregation and enabling water reuse
- Near Zero Liquid Discharge
- Particle monitoring/management/control
- Container materials and material quality improvements (Drums/totes)
- Metallic Ion monitoring/control
- New Chemistry Challenges
- Filtration technology
- IX Purification
- Use of surfactants and monitoring micelles
- Measuring and control of Organics
- Reclaim and Reuse
- Chemical Delivery
- Post CMP cleaners
- Supply chain challenges and management
- Air Separation
- Gas Purification
- Specialty Gas Delivery
- High Quality Semiconductor Gas Manufacturing Processing
- Bulk Specialty Gas Systems
- Instrumentation and Monitoring of the Fab Environment
- Mini-Environment(s) Control (FOUP, EFEM)
- Chemical Filtration
- AMC Contaminants and Device Interactions
Please submit your abstract by June 18th 2021 at 11.59 PM PST.
Please note, due to the high volume of submissions we receive, we cannot guarantee that late submissions will be accepted.
What makes a successful submission?
The vision of UPM is to provide strong technical papers to the industry and to nurture collaboration between end-users and service and technology providers. The goal of the conference is to advance microelectronics manufacturing. You should submit a comprehensive abstract and strictly follow the deadlines:
Please make sure that your abstract is as precise as possible at this stage and clearly addresses a specific technical problem or innovative solution and refers to data. The inclusion of commercial or otherwise unacceptable content in your presentation will mean you are not invited to speak at UPM 2021.
The Presentation Guidelines include a strict timeline that all presenters must adhere to. Failure to do so may result in your presentation being rejected.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Deadline: June 18th 2021 at 11.59 PM PST.
Please ensure you select ‘Submit’ at the bottom of the form.
Having issues viewing the submission form? Click here.